The bed and breakfast "Coté Jardin" is located in the center of Sartrouville, a town in the west of Paris.
Sartrouville Station is in zone 4 and served by the RER and SNCF rail network:
- Highways A14, A15, A86, D308.
- Car park available.
- Airport from Roissy-Charles de Gaule:
- 45 mm / 35 km by car*,
- 1hr15 by public transport.
- Orly airport:
- 1hr / 35 km by car*,
- 1hr20 by public transport.
- Paris-Beauvais airport:
- 1hr15 / 80 km by car*,
- 1hr30 by public transport.
How to move around Sartrouville
Moving around Sartrouville is particularly easy because of many means of transport available, by rail or by road the local bus networks.
Sartrouville distances from known cities / estimated drive time*:
- Paris Notre Dame : 25 km / 30 mn,
- Versailles castle : 25 km / 30 mn,
- Saint-Germain-en-Laye : 12 km / 15 mn
* The estimated drive time may vary depending on the hours in the day and traffic.